Thursday, August 28, 2008

Demonstration video from Web 2.0 Presentation

Hello everyone

As promised during the Web 2.0 presentation yesterday, here's the short video clip I took on my cellphone. I should have taken Peter Kuria's advice to "pan the camera slowly", but since this is just an example, I think we can let the aweful video quality slide this once. I'll try and do a clearer, better quality clip before the end of the workshop and post it here.

The steps I followed to get this video online are quite simple.
1) I captured a short clip on my cellphone video camera
2) Using Bluetooth, I sent the video to my laptop computer.
3) I then logged on to www.youtube.com and created a free account, to which I uploaded my video.
4) After uploading, Youtube provided me with a small piece of html code. I copied that code down, and logged in to the IPACC.blog, added a new post, and pasted the code into the post. And voila! Here it is! Enjoy! And again, apologies for the bad filming quality - I'll pan the camera slower next time.

Dillon

2 comments:

Udongo said...

Dillon,
This is a perfect trailer to scary movie 4, waiting for the next installment!

Udongo said...

I did not say that! Dillon!!!!